Crystal Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactical hint: “Fusion Omtras”

Go down

Tactical hint: “Fusion Omtras” Empty Tactical hint: “Fusion Omtras”

Post  Admin Mon May 25, 2009 5:41 am

With each kill the remaining fire golems (Fusion Omtra) gets stronger and levels up. The last one has over 39k HP!

I managed with a lvl 27 Dreamlord, one healer and longbowmen.
Secound healer would be great to have because it took so long to heal all the units but I needed the attack power of the extra longbowmen unit.

I managed with Lvl 26 Dreamlord only till the fifth golem.

Try to pull few time the golem with Dreamlord alone. When the golem don’t follow you and going back attack him again with the Dreamlord alone. When the golem get about 24-28K HP you attack him with the full squad.
I simple managed to pull him to the longbowmen and the healer units. This tactic is so effective for so many challenges.

At some time these golems will get to fast for the Dreamlord alone. Try to take the aggro on the Dreamlord and run around your other scouts. At some time he will attack your longbowmen so you attack him with the charm so he get his attention back to your Dreamlord again.

Watch all your units. As soon one of the units are only at 2 fighters you should consider to drag them to a little safer place.

Good luck. It takes me over 1 hour to finish it.

Admin
Admin

https://crystallords.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum